3M™ Electrically Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape 9703
3M ECATT 9703 is a pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) transfer tape with anisotropic electrical conductivity. PSA matrix is filled with silver particles enabling interconnections through adhesive thickness (the Z-axis) between substrates .
Features of Transfer Tape 9703:-
Applications of Transfer Tape 9703:-
- Low outgassing acrylic adhesive
- Anisotropic Z-axis electrical conductivity
- PSA tack properties
- Thermal curing not required
- Easy to use in assembly operations
- Can be applied as die-cut parts or in roll form
- To obtain maximum adhesion, the bonding surfaces must be clean and dry.
- 3M ECATT 9703 should be applied between 60°F - 158°F (15°C - 70°C). Tape application below 50°F (10°C) is not recommended because the adhesive will be too firm to wet the surface of the substrate, resulting in low adhesion.
- To assure electrical resistance stability of 3M ECATT 9703 in any flexible circuit interconnection application, a mechanical clamp or other compressive force should be considered in the design of the application.