3M Polyimide Film Tape 5413
3M Polyimide Film Tape 5413 with Kapton® polyimide film and silicone adhesive used for for PCB solder masking and other high temperature applications. This product is amber colored and 2.7 mil (69 microns) thick. Polyimide film does not soften at elevated temperatures, thus the film provides an excellent release surface at elevated temperatures
*Features of Polyimide Film Tape 5413:-
- Is dimensionally stable at high temperatures, which helps reduce rework, helping to enable high productivity
- Is flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant which helps protect surfaces to help reduce replacement costs
- The silicone adhesive’s high temperature performance helps reduce adhesive transfer which helps to eliminate cleaning, enabling high productivity
- Polyethylene tape core instead of cardboard
*Applications of Polyimide Film Tape 5413:-
- Mask for protection of gold fingers of printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process.
- Release surface in fabrication of parts cured at elevated temperatures.