3M Double Sided Coated Tape 9080HL
3M Double Coated Tape 9080HL is a high adhesion acrylic adhesive on both sides of a nonwoven tissue carrier. 9080 is a double coated acrylic adhesive on a non-woven tissue carrier. 9080 is a double coated acrylic adhesive on a non-woven tissue carrier. It has a very high level of initial tack and good adhesion to a wide variety of sufaces including LSE materials. *Features of Double Coated Tape 9080HL:-
Applications Double Coated Tape 9080HL:-
- Acrylic adhesive has good tack and adhesion and bonds to a variety of surfaces.
- Nonwoven carrier enables excellent conformability.
- Excellent shear stength.
- Heavy Liner version of 9080
- 9080 is well suited to bonding together a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as wood, metals, glass, papers, paints, and many plastics and fabrics.
- It shows a high level of adhesion to LSE materials such as Polypropylene and some Polyethylenes as well as coated papers and varnishes.