3M XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713
3M XYZ-Axis ECATT 9713 is a double sided, isotropically conductive pressure sensitive tape which conducts electricity through the thickness (the Z-axis) and the plane of the adhesive . Provides good adhesion and electrical performance. 3M XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713 is ideal for attaching EMI shields to electronic and electrical devices. Features of Electrically Conductive Tape 9713:-
- Thinner adhesive than Tape 9712
- Isotropic XYZ-axis electrical connectivity
- Uses Nickel plated carbon scrim (a more conductive scrim)
- Good contact with both hard and soft surfaces
- Excellent die-cutting and converting capabilities
Applications of Electrically Conductive Tape 9713:-
- To obtain maximum adhesion, the bonding surfaces must be clean and dry. Isopropyl alcohol is recommended as a cleaning solvent.
- 3M tape 9713 should be applied between 60°F - 100°F (15°C - 38°C). Tape application below 50°F (10°C) is not recommended because the adhesive will be too firm to wet the substrates, resulting in low adhesion.
Attaching Foil Laminate EMI Shields:-
3M XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713 is ideal for attaching foil laminate EMI shields to electronic and electrical devices.