3M Thermally Conductive Interface Tape 8926-025
3M Thermally Conductive Interface Tape 8926-025 is a 0.25 mm pressure sensitive tape designed to have good converting ability, handing and re-workability through the introduction of a thin PET carrier.3M Thermally Conductive Interface Tape 8926-025 has good adhesion performance to many substrate types and has excellent dielectric performance. We offered 3M Thermally Conductive Interface Tape 8926 is available in 0.20 x 0.25 x 0.50 mm dimension. With the aid of a thin PET carrier, the offered product has the good converting ability, handling and re-workability. Features of Tape 8926-025 :-
Applications of Tape 8926-025 :-
- Good thermal conductivity (>1.5W/m-K)
- Excellent dielectric performance
- Low thermal impedance
- Can be used for general heat dissipation
- Can be used for bonding / joining parts
- Heat management in electronic devices
- General heat dissipation in devices.
- Bonding/joining parts in electronic products.
- General heat sink bonding
- IC chip packaging heat conduction