3M Electrically Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape 9703 (3.5 inch) 1 Roll
3M E CATT 9703 is a pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) transfer tape with an isotropic electrical conductivity. PSA matrix is filled with silver particles enabling interconnections through adhesive thickness (the Z-axis) between substrates .
Features of Transfer Tape 9703:-
- Low out gassing acrylic adhesive
- An isotropic Z-axis electrical conductivity
- PSA tack properties
- Thermal curing not required
- Easy to use in assembly operations
- Can be applied as die-cut parts or in roll form
- To obtain maximum adhesion, the bonding surfaces must be clean and dry.
- 3M ECATT 9703 should be applied between 60Â°F - 158Â°F (15Â°C - 70Â°C). Tape application below 50Â°F (10Â°C) is not recommended because the adhesive will be too firm to wet the surface of the substrate, resulting in low adhesion.
- To assure electrical resistance stability of 3M ECATT 9703 in any flexible circuit interconnection application, a mechanical clamp or other comprehensive force should be considered in the design of the application.
- We have in ready stock.
SCF-17, 2nd Floor, Opp. Satyam Guest house, Near New Anaz Mandi, Sector 16, Faridabad, Haryana, 121002, India