- Engineered Fluid
- Yellowish Powder
3M 72DE Engineered Fluid with a wide range
3M Novec 72DE Engineered Fluid is a blend of methyl nonafluorobutyl ether (C4F9OCH3), ethyl nonafluorobutyl ether (C4F9OC2H5), and trans-1,2-dichloroethylene (t-DCE).
Features of 72DE Engineered Fluid:-
- Novec 72DE fluid is ideal for a wide range of cleaning applications.
- It is intended to replace ozone depleting and chlorinated solvents as well as other solvent systems that do not have as favorable health, safety, or environmental properties.
- This Novec product has zero ozone depletion potential. Its Fluid is a blend of methyl nonafluorobutyl ether (C4F9OCH3)
Applications of 72DE Engineered Fluid:-
The blend has been analyzed during evaporation and extended use in a vapor degreaser and found to have a consistent composition that is safe and effective for medium- to heavy-duty degreasing applications.
3M Industrial Hygiene monitoring indicates there is a large margin of safety between the exposure guidelines that have been established for each of the components and exposures anticipated from intended end-use applications Cleaning, rinsing and drying agent - Cleaning of oils, greases, waxes
Ingredients - 3M Novec 72DE Engineered FluidMethyl Nonafluorobutyl Ether (C4F9OCH3- 10% by weightEthyl Nonafluorobutyl Ether (C4F9OC2H5 20% by weightTrans-1,2-dichloroethylene (t-DCE) -70% by weightAppearance - Clear, colorless.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
SCF-17, 2nd Floor, Opp. Satyam Guest house, Near New Anaz Mandi, Sector 16 Faridabad Haryana India +918037400529