We are authorized distributor of omron 2SMPB Digital Barometric Pressure Sensors
2SMPB Digital Barometric Pressure Sensors are ideal for battery operated mobile devices. The sensors feature a MEMS chip for sensing air pressure and a IC chip for signal processing. The absolute pressure sensors can measure barometric pressure change with 0.6Pa accuracy, corresponding to a height difference of 5cm. There are two models available, the 2SMPB-02B and 2SMPB-02E. The 2SMPB-02E has a calibration parameter for wider pressure and temperature range. 2SMPB sensor applications include smart phones, tablets, PCs, GPS, healthcare products and wearable devices.
- Digital control and output via I2C/SPI interface.
- Individual calibration parameters stored in OTP.
- Measure barometric pressure and temperature with high accuracy.
- Automatically power down non-working circuit to minimize power consumption.
- Built in low noise 24 bit ADC.
- Indoor navigation (floor detection)
- Life log
- Weather forecast
- Car navigation (to distinguish highway and frontage road)
- Activity monitor (to detect up and down of stairs)
- Smart Phones / Tablet PCs
- GPS devices
- Structure : 9 pin LGA
- Pressure Medium : Air
- Voltage : VDD1.8V
- Pressure Range : 30~110
- Maximum Allowable Pressure : 800
Series:-2SMPB-02B , 2SMPB-02E
SCF-17, 2nd Floor, Opp. Satyam Guest house, Near New Anaz Mandi, Sector 16, Faridabad, Haryana, 121002, India