- Electrical Tape
- Electronic and Electrical Devices.
3M XYZ-Axis ECATT 9713 is a double sided, isotropically conductive pressure sensitive tape which conducts electricity through the thickness (the Z-axis) and the plane of the adhesive . Provides good adhesion and electrical performance. 3M XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713 is ideal for attaching EMI shields to electronic and electrical devices.
Features of Electrically Conductive Tape 9713:-
- Thinner adhesive than Tape 9712
- Isotropic XYZ-axis electrical connectivity
- Uses Nickel plated carbon scrim (a more conductive scrim)
- Good contact with both hard and soft surfaces
- Excellent die-cutting and converting capabilities
Applications of Electrically Conductive Tape 9713:-
- To obtain maximum adhesion, the bonding surfaces must be clean and dry. Isopropyl alcohol is recommended as a cleaning solvent.
- 3M tape 9713 should be applied between 60°F - 100°F (15°C - 38°C). Tape application below 50°F (10°C) is not recommended because the adhesive will be too firm to wet the substrates, resulting in low adhesion.
Attaching Foil Laminate EMI Shields:- 3M XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713 is ideal for attaching foil laminate EMI shields to electronic and electrical devices.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Per Day
- 2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- carton packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, North America, Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Australia, Asia
- All India
SCF-17, 2nd Floor, Opp. Satyam Guest house, Near New Anaz Mandi, Sector 16 Faridabad Haryana India +918068095356