We are authorized distributor of 3M XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713
3M XYZ-Axis ECATT 9713 is a double sided, isotropically conductive pressure sensitive tape which conducts electricity through the thickness (the Z-axis) and the plane of the adhesive . Provides good adhesion and electrical performance. 3M XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713 is ideal for attaching EMI shields to electronic and electrical devices.
Features of Electrically Conductive Tape 9713:-
- Thinner adhesive than Tape 9712
- Isotropic XYZ-axis electrical connectivity
- Uses Nickel plated carbon scrim (a more conductive scrim)
- Good contact with both hard and soft surfaces
- Excellent die-cutting and converting capabilities
Applications of Electrically Conductive Tape 9713:-
- To obtain maximum adhesion, the bonding surfaces must be clean and dry. Isopropyl alcohol is recommended as a cleaning solvent.
- 3M tape 9713 should be applied between 60Â°F - 100Â°F (15Â°C - 38Â°C). Tape application below 50Â°F (10Â°C) is not recommended because the adhesive will be too firm to wet the substrates, resulting in low adhesion.
Attaching Foil Laminate EMI Shields:-
3M XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713 is ideal for attaching foil laminate EMI shields to electronic and electrical devices.
SCF-17, 2nd Floor, Opp. Satyam Guest house, Near New Anaz Mandi, Sector 16, Faridabad, Haryana, 121002, India