3M Low Static Polyimide Film Tape 5433
3M Low Static Polyimide Film Tape 5433 is a clear PET linered version of 3M Low Static Polyimide Film Tape 5419. It is a translucent, polyimide film-backed amber silicone adhesive tape with extremely low electrostatic discharge properties.
*Features of Film Tape 5433 :-
- Polyimide film does not soften at elevated temperatures, thus the film provides an excellent release surface at elevated temperatures
- Dimension ally stable at high temperatures to help prevent rework and enable high productivity
- Flame retardant, chemical and radiation resistant to help protect surfaces and reduce replacement costs
- Silicone adhesive's high temperature performance reduces adhesive transfer to help eliminate cleaning, enabling high productivity
*Applications of Film Tape 5433 :-
- Mask for printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process
- Used as release surface in fabrication of parts cured at elevated temperature.
SCF-17, 2nd Floor, Opp. Satyam Guest house, Near New Anaz Mandi, Sector 16, Faridabad, Haryana, 121002, India