MR-J2-Super Servo Drive
- Consistent performance
- Optimum functionality
- Precisely engineered
High-resolution Encoder 131072p/rev (17bit)
- The inclusion of a high-resolution encoder ensures high performance and stability at low speeds.
- Motors sizes are the same as previous and wiring is compatible.
- The application of a high-performance CPU has enhanced response significantly. Sped loop frequency response is improved to 550Hz or more.
- The MR-J2-Super series are the best choice for use in high-speed positioning application.
- The absolute positioning method, which does not require home position return, can be used by adding a battery to the servo amplifier. The servo motor does not need to be replaced.
- A completely synchronized system can be made using SSCNET utilizing high-speed serial communication with cycle times of up to 0.888ms between controller and amplifier. Such a system will provide. High levels of reliability with high levels of performance
- More than 1,000,000 SSCNET amplifier units of this highly reliable network are in use.
SCF-17, 2nd Floor, Opp. Satyam Guest house, Near New Anaz Mandi, Sector 16, Faridabad, Haryana, 121002, India