PTFE Film Tapes
We are authorized distributor of 3M PTFE Skived Film Tape 5480 and 5481 tapes offer an extremely low coefficient of friction which, in combination with a pressure sensitive silicone adhesive, creates a smooth, non-stick surface over a variety of substrates to assist in the movement of web materials in many types of roll-wrap applications.
- Skived 3M PTFE Film Tapes are more conformable than typical extruded PTFE film tapes.
- Provides excellent chemical resistance except to organic solvents. Note: The silicone adhesive will be attacked by commercial organic solvents and so are not recommended for applications requiring organic resistance.
- Silicone adhesive provides clean removal from a variety of surfaces.
- Non-stick PTFE film provides an exceptionally slick surface for easy clean-up
- Easy-release surface provided by wrapping rollers, plates, belts, etc. where buildup of sticky materials and inks can occur.
- Shielding and protecting against chemicals.
- Mold release for composite or metal bonding.
- High temperature wire bundling and harnessing.
- High strength and abrasion resistance reduce friction between surfaces, minimizing squeak and noise.
- Wide temperature range for performance on heated machinery and equipment.
SCF-17, 2nd Floor, Opp. Satyam Guest house, Near New Anaz Mandi, Sector 16, Faridabad, Haryana, 121002, India